top of page

lifestyle 群組

公開·51 位會員

((SPORT TV###)) Reims - Strasbourg Live Broadcast 1 December 2023


In India, Reims vs Strasbourg will be televised on Sports18. Indian Fans can live-stream the match on the Voot Select and Jio TV app. In France, fans can tune ...


Stade Reims scores 1. 75 goals when playing at home and Strasbourg Alsace scores 1. 1 goals when playing away (on average). When Strasbourg Alsace is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. Did you know that Stade Reims scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? Average number of goals in meetings between Stade Reims and Strasbourg Alsace is 1. 8. Strasbourg Alsace haven't scored in 3 of their 5 away matches in Ligue 1 this season. Stade Reims wins 38% of halftimes, Strasbourg Alsace wins 31%. Stade de Reims - Strasbourg LIVE score You can watch the live streaming of the match Stade de Reims - Strasbourg on 01.12.2023 for free in HD quality on official TV resources or paid sports channels, ... The following may be the substitute players of Strasbourg Alsace, chosen by the manager: Alaa Bellaarouch, Saidou Sow, Abakar Sylla, Eduard Sobol, Jessy Deminguet, Ibrahima Sissoko, Moise Sahi Dion, Lebo Mothiba, Dilane Bakwa. Which team to bet on? If you want to choose who will become a winner, there are loads of things you should take into account to ensure you make the right decision, but finding value bets is the key. Bets that people project to pay higher require bettors to consider multiple metrics such as goal averages, goal, last matches performance, lineups and direct h2h records. While a draw is very unlikely to happen (25%), experts believe that Reims has increased chances of winning, namely 54%. Racing Strasburgo is barely considered for the win. Experts give them a 21% chance to achieve victory. Try and take into account the following statistics before you pick your favorite: The most common result of matches between Stade Reims and Strasbourg Alsace is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result. Stade Reims's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Strasbourg Alsace's. However, chances for clear are quite high, so they might have to deal with that. Being one of the top groups in the league at the moment, we can expect much of Reims. Currently, they're on the fifth position and with Racing Strasburgo being nine positions behind, expectations for them to win are quite high. Who'll stand on the field? The following shows a summary of the players the managers will probably put on the field. Reims's manager is likely to send these players to the field in a 4-3-3 formation during the upcoming match: • Goalkeeper: Yehvann Diouf • Defenders: Thomas Foket, Yunis Abdelhamid, Emmanuel Agbadou, Thibault De Smet • Midfield: Marshall Munetsi, Azor Matusiwa, Teddy Teuma, Oumar Diakite, Junya Ito • Attackers: Mohammed Daramy Racing Strasburgo's manager will probably want to utilise in their next encounter, using the following players: • Goalkeeper: Matz Sels • Defenders: Frederic Guilbert, Gerzino Nyamsi, Lucas Perrin, Thomas Delaine, Ismael Doukoure, Junior Mwanga • Midfielders: Diarra Mouhamadou • Forward line: Emanuel Emegha, Kevin Gameiro, Angelo Gabriel Come back see the final lineup one hour before kickoff on Oddspedia. Reims vs Strasbourg » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & StatsMany soccer fans are looking forward to the upcoming matchin the Stade Auguste-Delaune where Stade Reims will play against Strasbourg Alsace on 01. 12. 2023. These teams faced each other before at the Stade Auguste-Delaune in Reims on 23. 04. 2023. It was less than a year ago when they fought for the win. Strasbourg Alsace was victorious during the last game. They scored two goals against Stade Reims, who scored 0. So, Stade Reims's fans have immense expectations from the team. But since Strasbourg Alsace won most of the last three matches, pressure on SDR is even higher. Goalwise, Strasbourg Alsace is the favorite, since they scored 4 in total over the last three games, with Stade Reims only scoring 2. Winds are expected to be quite slow and shouldn't be an issue for the teams. Temperatures on the matchday will probably not rise high, reaching a daily maximum of 11°C, so the players shouldn't be exhausted too soon. How to Stream RC Strasbourg Alsace Matches Live Latest TV schedule and streaming links for Strasbourg. We show you the best way to live stream RC Strasbourg Alsace online without cable. Football, France: Strasbourg live scores, results, fixtures Reims. Strasbourg. 02.12. 00:00. Brest. Strasbourg. 07.12. 23:30. Strasbourg. Le Havre. 10.12. 18:00. Lorient. Strasbourg. 17.12. 18:00. Strasbourg. Lille.


關於

歡迎光臨群組!您可以和其他會員連線,取得更新並分享影片。
bottom of page