top of page

lifestyle 群組

公開·52 位會員

Live stream: Nordsjælland vs. Fenerbahçe 30/11/2023


Football Club Nordsjaelland page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).


FC Nordsjaelland vs Fenerbahce Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-11-30Standings World UEFA Europa Conference League # Name P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts 1 Lille 4 2 0 5:2 8 Slovan Bratislava 5:4 7 3 KI Klaksvik 4:4 Olimpija Ljubljana 2:6 Standings World UEFA Europa Conference League Gent 11:3 10 Maccabi Tel Aviv 9:7 9 Zorya Luhansk 5:7 Breidablik 4:12 Plzen 5:1 12 FC Astana 4:8 Ballkani 3:3 Dinamo Zagreb 5:5 Club Brugge KV 7:2 Bodo/Glimt 5:3 FC Lugano 4:7 Besiktas 5:9 Legia Warszawa 7:4 Aston Villa 9:5 Zrinjski 5:8 AZ Alkmaar 6:10 Fiorentina 11:4 Ferencvarosi TC 6:4 6 Genk Cukaricki 1:12 PAOK 10:7 Eintracht Frankfurt 10:3 Aberdeen 6:8 HJK helsinki 3:11 Fenerbahce 8:5 FC Nordsjaelland 11:5 Ludogorets 8:10 Spartak Trnava 2:9 Embark on a statistical journey through the match between FC Nordsjaelland and Fenerbahce on 2023-11-30, uncovering key moments and critical performance indicators. Nordsjælland vs Fenerbahçe prediction, live stream, score and oddsNordsjælland vs Fenerbahçe Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. Previous results: First team to scoreNordsjællandFirst team to score should be Nordsjælland, with 54% chances. Previous results: First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). Fenerbahce vs Nordsjaelland: A Pivotal Showdown in the 4 hours ago — Nordsjaelland vs. Fenerbahce Live Stream Info & Links The Nordsjaelland vs. Fenerbahce match is scheduled for Thursday, November 30, 2023. The ... 5 goals per match and conceded 0. The team received 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 14. Fenerbahçe's average team rating is 7. 08 per match. Ball possession is very good for Fenerbahçe, with an average of 72. 00% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastNordsjælland - Fenerbahçe video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. Previous results: Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Previous results: GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Samet Akaydin 9. 09%Omar Fayad 9. 09%Lucas Hey 9. 09%Kian Hansen 9. 09%Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. fenerbahce vs nordsjaelland live Match - YouTube fenerbahce vs nordsjaelland live Match - YouTubeYouTube · Tricky Gaming World370+ views · 2 months ago YouTube · Tricky Gaming World YouTube · Tricky Gaming World 1:06:50 Fenerbahçe v FC Nordsjælland, 2023/2024 | UEFA Europa Read about Fenerbahçe v FC Nordsjælland in the UEFA Europa Conference League 2023/2024 season, including lineups, stats and live blogs, on the official ... Fenerbahçe SK vs. FC Nordsjælland - Paramount Plus 1:36:41Andreas Schjelderup and FC Nordsjælland travel to Istanbul to open their Conference League campaign against Fenerbahçe SK. Stream Matches ...Paramount Plus · Sep 21, 2023 FENERBAHCE vs FC NORDSJAELLAND on TV TV LISTINGS, LIVE STREAMING. Australia. Stan Sport. Austria. Sky Sport 1. Sky Sport 1 HD. Bosnia and Herzegovina. Moja TV. mojatv.ba. Denmark. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 16. 67%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Nordsjælland - Fenerbahçe Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Nordsjælland won 2 games (Viborg, Vejle) and lost 1 (with Midtjylland) while 2 games ended in draws against Spartak Trnava, AGF. Nordsjælland managed to score 4 goals and conceded 6 goals (4-6). Nordsjælland scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season. Fenerbahçe-Nordsjælland | UEFA Europa Conference Fenerbahçe vs Nordsjælland: All the latest UEFA Europa Conference League Watch live and on-demand; Play games and challenge your friends; Win money-can ... Nordsjaelland vs Fenerbahce Prediction & Betting Tips (30 4 hours ago — You can watch Nordsjaelland - Fenerbahce live coverage and video highlights if you are registered member of 1xBet, the leading online betting ... In terms of discipline, the home team received 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 14. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Nordsjælland's average team rating is 6. 63 per match. Nordsjælland somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of TBA% in this seasonFenerbahçe enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Pendikspor, Fatih Karagümrük) lost 2 (with Trabzonspor, Ludogorets) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Adana Demirspor. The team scored 9 goals while conceding 6 goals (9-6). In away games, Fenerbahçe scored an average of 4. FC Nordsjaelland vs. Fenerbahce (Nov 30, 2023) Live Score Live coverage of the FC Nordsjaelland vs. Fenerbahce Uefa Europa Conference League game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats.


關於

歡迎光臨群組!您可以和其他會員連線,取得更新並分享影片。

會員

bottom of page