top of page

lifestyle 群組

公開·53 位會員

(Soccer>>>>) El Gaish - El Gouna live match 30.11.2023


El Gaish page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).


Right now, the odds for this match are 42% against the Talaea El Gaish finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 29% against El Gouna FC winning. The draw is rated at 29%. The Talaea El Gaish vs El Gouna FC match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. El Gaish have picked up ten points from a possible eighteen this campaign, scoring six and conceding five times. El Gaish are a strong team at home, and we expect them to produce a great result here. El Gaish have an entirely new team and did well by keeping their highest goal scorer last season, Karim Tarek. El GounaLast five games: LDWWDAlaa Abdelaal's men continue their excellent start to the season with an excellent performance against Al Ahly. El Gouna scored a penalty to cancel Al Ahly's early head, and even after being reduced to ten men, the visitors couldn’t penetrate. El Gouna sit in 8th spot on the log, picking up nine points from a combined fifteen. El Gouna have won once and drawn a game on the road this season, scoring four and conceding three. Expert Betting TipsOver their previous fourteen meetings, El Gaish have won four while El Gouna have recorded seven wins and three games ending in a tie. El Geish will be hoping to utilize their home advantage to claim all three points, while El Gouna FC will be looking to put up a strong challenge to claim the victory on the road. Overall, the match between El Geish and El Gouna FC promises to be an exciting and tightly contested affair, with both teams hungry for the victory. Football fans can expect an entertaining game full of energy and passion, and it will be interesting to see which team comes out on top. Frequently Asked Questions When and where is the El Geish vs El Gouna FC match taking place? The match will take place on November 30, 2023, for the Egypt Premier League. What time does the match kick-off? The match is scheduled to kick-off at 17:00 UK Time. El Gaish live scores, results, fixtures, El Gaish v El Gouna live | Football, EgyptHELP: You are on El Gaish live scores page in Football/Egypt section. Flashscore. com offers El Gaish livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides El Gaish scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). El Gaish scores service is real-time, updating live. El Geish vs El Gouna FC: Egypt Premier League Clash on November 30, 2023 - SoccerDinoEl Geish and El Gouna FC are set to clash in a Egypt Premier League match on November 30, 2023. The match is expected to be a fiercely contested battle as both teams will be looking to secure a vital win to boost their position in the league standings. El Gouna FC - Talaea El Gaish on Sunday 17th July 2022 How does it work? Official Live Streaming in excellent quality may be available. Check with the Streaming provider if streaming is available. El Gaish vs El Gouna Prediction: The hosts won’t lose on their groundTala'ea El Gaish SC 00 Day Hours Minutes Seconds Finished 30 Nov 2023 20:00 El Gouna FC Football: Egypt, Premier League, Round 7 Stadium: Gehaz El Reyada Stadium Time: 29. 11. 2023, 08:00 PM Odds Bet Type Bookmaker Claim Bonus! 2, 01 Home W/D & Over 1. 5 goals Bet Now! El Gaish will strive for their third consecutive victory when they host El Gouna at the Gehaz El Reyada Stadium on Thursday. The hosts march here with a win on the road, while El Gouna stood their ground against a tough Al Ahly side. Claim Your Welcome Bonus! El GaishLast four games: DLLWWThe hosts head here with a (2-3) victory over Ismaily on the road. The five-goal thriller was where they have scored three times this season. El geish Vs El gouna fc Match Preview 10 hours ago — Match Preview for the El geish Vs El gouna fc for 1X2, Under 2.5 Match Highlights. El Geish had 5 Under 2.5 Goals in last 6 Games, El ... Talaea El Gaish vs El Gouna FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-30Match Details Who: Talaea El Gaish vs El Gouna FC Competition: Premier League When: 2023-11-30, 19:00 Venue: Talaea El Gaish will host El Gouna FC at on 2023-11-30 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in Premier League. Talaea El Gaish, currently sitting at 8 will be looking for important home win. El Gouna FC, on the other hand, sits in 9 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 42% chance of a home win, and a 29% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Talaea El Gaish vs El Gouna FC is worth a look. Talaea El Gaish have won 2 meetings with El Gouna FC, while El Gouna FC have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Talaea El Gaish vs El Gouna FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Talaea El Gaish and El Gouna FC? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Talaea El Gaish, 0 tips backing El Gouna FC and 3 tips favouring the draw. Tala'ea El-Gaish vs El Gouna FC live score, H2H and lineups Tala'ea El-Gaish El Gouna FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 30 Nov 2023 at 17:00 UTC time in Premier League, Egypt.


關於

歡迎光臨群組!您可以和其他會員連線,取得更新並分享影片。
bottom of page