top of page

lifestyle 群組

公開·51 位會員

HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen FC live stream 30 November 2023

5 Oct 2023 — However, it is being shown live on TNT Sports 3. Can I stream the game live? Streaming is available on Discovery Plus. Betting odds. Aberdeen - ...

Aberdeen v HJK Helsinki news Aberdeen FC blast over mounting UEFA fines as fans told to stop 'wasting' club's Helsinki Aberdeen Live 02:58 Fri, 06 Oct. 'We deserved to win the game ... The Red Army will hope captain Graeme Shinnie and co can inspire a big night under the lights in the North East. Record Sport has all the details of how you can keep up with the match. Where and when will the game take place? The clash will take place at Pittodrie Stadium. The game kicks off at Thursday, October 5 at 8. 00pm UK time. What channel is it on? The game will be shown live on TNT Sports. HJK Helsinki – AberdeenSport på TV – oversikt over kamper, tid og kanaler TVkampen sin visjon er å være den perfekte guiden for deg som vil se sport på TV. Vi tilbyr alle riksdekkende norske tv-kanaler, live stream og mange ulike sporter. Søker du etter sport på tv i dag, i morgen og tiden fremover kan du enkelt bruke vår oversikt. Bla deg gjennom kalenderen for å se vår tv-guide til sport flere måneder frem i tid. Aberdeen vs Helsinki live stream and Tv detailsAberdeen are looking to show their European mettle against HJK Helsinki after picking up a head of steam of late. The Dons were agonisingly close to a result against Eintracht Frankfurt as Barry Robson's side marked their Europa Conference League opener with a 2-1 defeat, but it proved to be a boost after a stuttering start to the season domestically. Since then, they've beat Ross County 4-0, progressed in the Viaplay Cup to the final four and stung Rangers at Ibrox in a stunning 3-1 win. The Finns travel to a packed Pittodrie with Aberdeen planning to use home advantage to get three points with HJK also suffering matchday one defeat to POAK. Aberdeen 1-1 HJK Helsinki (5 Oct, 2023) Final Score Game summary of the Aberdeen vs. HJK Helsinki Uefa Europa Conference League game, final score 1-1, from 5 October 2023 on ESPN (UK). Form and head to head stats HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen UEFA Europa Conference League match HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen 30.11.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Aberdeen FC (@AberdeenFC) · X HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen FC live stream Watch HD HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen FC Live Stream in Europa Conference League starting on 30/11/2023. Update HJK Helsinki vs Aberdeen FC H2H, lineups, ...

關於

歡迎光臨群組!您可以和其他會員連線,取得更新並分享影片。
bottom of page